Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Re: VIM-Crypt help

On 27 dec, 04:18, Tony Mechelynck <antoine.mechely...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 26/12/11 21:53, KasperH wrote:
> > Thanks Tony for the prompt response, however..
> > it did not work.
>
> What you you mean, "it didn't work"?

the linking went fine, but it had no effect
view(1) would still open the file without asking the passwd

the heart of my view(1) issue is, that since there was no alias,
throuogh $PATH /bin/view would be found before /usr/bin/view
since I need /usr/bin/view I need an alias

if my modifications to /etc/profile.d/vim.* are ruined by an upgrade/
update/fix of vim-enhanced
I will be able to recover from that by reading what I did in this
thread ;)

thanks again, for thinking along

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: