Saturday, December 31, 2011

Re: getting rid of the underline in folding

Thank you. that what I ended up doing:
hi Folded term=NONE cterm=NONE gui=NONE ctermbg=None
set foldtext=""

the second line got rid of the text, so now i see:
+-- 2 lines folded

On Dec 31, 9:21 am, Gary Johnson <garyj...@spocom.com> wrote:
> On 2011-12-31, josh wrote:
> > I don't like the dashes and underline that appear on folding.
>
> > I managed to get rid of the dashes:
> > set fillchars="fold: "
>
> > Now I try to get rid of the underline.
> > any help would be appreciated!
>
> I don't see underlines on my folds, so I'm not sure, but that's
> probably set by the Folded highlight group.  You can see what it's
> set to with
>
>     :hi Folded
>
> The following will probably turn off the underlining:
>
>     :hi Folded term=NONE cterm=NONE gui=NONE
>
> See
>
>     :help usr_06.txt
>     :help :hi
>
> Regards,
> Gary

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: