Friday, June 29, 2012

Re: vim/cygwin: python support

got returned msg about cygwin. so resent..

On 06/29/2012 10:22 AM, ping wrote:
> not sure this should go to vim/cygwin team...so copy both and Vlad(Voom
> plugin author)
> I got a new laptop (folio) come with win7.
> for some reason I want to give win7 a trial.
>
> cygwin full install went smooth.
> but looks I don't have python support here.
> that means I won't be able to have some plugins (like Voom) that is
> based on python.
> I did a lot of search and looks this is a common issue, but still I
> don't see a clear answer yet.
> any cygwin users can advise?
>
> regards
> ping
>

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: