Tuesday, June 26, 2012

where are those %F, %y, %f......

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Tony Mechelynck <antoine.mechelynck@gmail.com> wrote:

'titlestring' is a 'statusline'-like option. If you want a specific (nondefaut) title, you set it. For instance, having

if has('title')
       set title titlestring=%F%y%m%r
endif


Best regards,
Tony.
--

I tried to use :help %F, %y,... to find the definition above with no luck. And by experiment I see %F shows ~/c/d/e.v,   %f shows ./c/d/e.v  if I opened e.v  inside a utility called SOS.
1.
Would anyone please advise me where can I find all those %x definition in gvim?
2.
I modified above example to: set title titlestring=%{$PWD}/%f     and it works in titlebar.
The thing is that it shows   "/a/b/c/d/e.v"    where e.v is the file name.
How can I show     "e.v    /a/b/c/d"  in titlebar?


Best Regards,
Andy

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: