Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Re: auto ctrl-P in Vim

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 2:47:47 AM UTC-6, Alexander Mak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My desire is to make vim automatically open complection menu ( like when I hit ctrl-P ) after I've inserted 3d symbol in the word. I've tried to search plugins or scripts, but didn't find anything simple/convinient yet. 
>
> I'm not familiar with writing vim plugins or scripts, so I can't imagine how to do it by myself. Can you help me and point out if there is anything already developed? Or what should I add to my vim settings?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Alex.

I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, but I previously saw a thread were someone was asking the same thing and someone suggested NeoComplCache. I haven't tried it yet, but I think it solved the problem. Maybe you should check it out. The URL for the GitHub repo is: https://github.com/Shougo/neocomplcache

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: