Saturday, October 27, 2012

Re: Write/Print PHP localhost results to file

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:10 AM, Gerg <safalta05@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello again and thank you for your replies. I apologise if I was unclear enough.
>
> This is why I am asking that:
>
> 1. I have a PHP file which I am running localy.
>
> 2. However when I run PHP file, there is so much data that every web browser crashes and it does not finish loading the page.

I don't understand why you don't just have your PHP script, when
invoked, write to the file. You could optionally redirect the browser
to that file contents afterward or have an interstitial page that does
so, etc.

Depending on the need, you could also have CRON run the PHP script (on
the command line or through wget or curl or whatever) at whatever
interval makes sense and just point the browser to the HTML file that
results.

I don't see why Vim is or should be any part of this.

c
--
Chris Lott <chris@chrislott.org>

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: