Sunday, October 28, 2012

Re: Write/Print PHP localhost results to file

> On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:10 AM, Gerg <safalta05@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello again and thank you for your replies. I apologise if I was unclear enough.
>
> >
>
> > This is why I am asking that:
>
> >
>
> > 1. I have a PHP file which I am running localy.
>
> >
>
> > 2. However when I run PHP file, there is so much data that every web browser crashes and it does not finish loading the page.
>
>
>
> I don't understand why you don't just have your PHP script, when
>
> invoked, write to the file. You could optionally redirect the browser
>
> to that file contents afterward or have an interstitial page that does
>
> so, etc.
>
>
>
> Depending on the need, you could also have CRON run the PHP script (on
>
> the command line or through wget or curl or whatever) at whatever
>
> interval makes sense and just point the browser to the HTML file that
>
> results.
>
>
>
> I don't see why Vim is or should be any part of this.
>
>
>
> c
>
> --
>
> Chris Lott <chris@chrislott.org>

Hello. Thank you for your opinions. As I said at the beginning. I am new to Vim and also to PHP. I am really not an expert. Please understand this if you can.

Now can you help me concretely how to solve that?

What do I have to do and with which tool?

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: