Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Re: readfile( return on column instead of lines of file

��B�i�t� �1� �:� �V�A�L�I�D�_�S�T�A�R�B�O�A�R�D� �
�Le mercredi 31 octobre 2012 09:55:35 UTC+1, niva a écrit :
> Hi, I would like to store lines of file into a List then I have used readfile(. When I open this file by :read command, the file appears correctly with many lines. When I use readfile(, the list return is composed of each character of each line of the file. I don't understand why? thank you for help

The file contains that:
BEGIN OUT OF FILE
Bit 1 : FOO
END OUT OF FILE

The readfile( in a loop show that:

ÿþB
i
t

1

:

F
O
O

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: