Sunday, April 21, 2013

Re: syntax.vim: filetypedetect BufRead

On Sunday, April 21, 2013 7:02:13 AM UTC-5, xeon123 wrote:
> I found my problem.
>
>
> In my case I have declared wrong in the runtimepath in my ~/.vimrc "/usr/share/vim/vim72", and it must be "/usr/share/vim/vim73". After this change it works fine. 
>
>
>
>
> Check you ":set runtimepath" directories to see if they are correct.
>

I never set my runtimepath manually.

Why do you need to?

I note that mine is set (by default) to include /usr/local/share/vim/vim73 but not /usr/share/vim/vim73.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: