Thursday, June 19, 2014

RE: How to join the maillist vim@vim.org? Who can

Qin Fu Qi wrote:
> I would be insanly happy if the email could be seen by you.
> I am a big fun of vim and I am looking forward to joining
> vim@vim.org.

I have replied to the other message. I went to click "remove" to
remove this near-duplicate from the list of messages waiting to
be moderated, but accidentally clicked the button which posted
it. I normally remove duplicates which occur because the person
posting gets no feedback from Google Groups (I think) telling
that their message has been put in a queue and nothing will
happen until a manager approves it (to avoid spam).

John


--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: