Sunday, June 8, 2014

Re: How to start vimdiff?

On 08/06/14 21:29, Tim Chase wrote:
> On 2014-06-08 12:20, Ben Fritz wrote:
>> On Saturday, June 7, 2014 9:35:40 AM UTC-5, wolfv wrote:
>>> Thanks Tim. That explains it, there is no "vimdiff.bat" on my
>>> system.
>>
>> Is there a "gvimdiff.bat"? I use that occasionally, but I don't
>> remember whether Vim's installer created it, of if I did so
>> manually.
>
> I'm pretty sure that, at least the 7.0.0 that I have on my work XP
> machine (I can hear Tony groaning at that version number), it dropped
> both a vimdiff.bat and a gvimdiff.bat in my \WINDOWS directory, as I
> don't invoke it as such on Win32 (I use ":vert diffsplit" there).
>
> -tim
>
>
>
>
Me groan? I have more important things to groan about at the moment.
Anyway, it's your funeral, not only about Vim but also about M$W. ;-)

Best regards,
Tony.
--
A lifetime isn't nearly long enough to figure out what it's all about.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: