Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Re: I cannot realise a :map why ??

Le mardi 21 juillet 2015 10:02:15 UTC+2, aubertin.sylvain a écrit :
> For instance I should like to make F9 stand for papa
> Following VIM Manual (by Moolenaar) I type :
> :map <F9> ipapa<Esc> (5 characters for <Esc> and 4 characters for <F5> )
> But it doesn't work. Instead of « papa «  , it returns <F9>
> Something is wrong, but where ?? Thanks for your reply.

It is marvellous to find people like you. Your replies are so quick. I think manual is good for mkdir, install, apt-get etc. But for modes I must see elsewhere. Vim is very strong but difficult.
The way I leaved normal mode, for command Line Window , I found it after many trials.
First I type :!(CR) Vim says CR or quit. I type q , and after : There I am. If you know a better way please tell me. Again many thanks

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: