Saturday, July 25, 2015

Re: There is a mistake in my « makefile »

Le vendredi 24 juillet 2015 07:59:40 UTC+2, aubertin.sylvain a écrit :
> I am a beginner, in vim. Something is wrong in my makefile. At the end of my shell, when I type :make it works well. All my shell is compiled. But no trace of the object file, named essai.o
> My source file is essai. Somewhere « make » or « /bin/bash » says to me : cyclic permutation is no correct. That is something I don't understand.
> I should like to save my object file. Shall I use « sudo make install » or « sudo essai.o install » ? ?
> For installing must I use commands put inside the makefile or am I forced to do that in second time, out of my makefile ? ? Here is my makefile :
> # indiquer quel compilateur utiliser
> #!/bin/bash
> #makefile
> all: essai.o
> essai.o: essai
> /bin/bash essai -o essai.o
> My OS is : xubuntu 14.4.1 My vim version is 7.4. 52 My PC is hp Mini 110 1100
> THANKS A LOT TO ALL MY REPLIERS

I type make on the terminal , I type :make on vim, essai runs the same way. Is it norma ?I treid your vim -N -u NONE always the same results. The object file is somewhere on the RAM. Can I not tranfer it on my disk ? Isn't there some « install » to do ?
Many regards

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: