Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Re: What to do when subscription has not been approved for three weeks?

Hi Israel!

On Mi, 22 Jul 2015, Israel Chauca F. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is an user in the #vim irc channel that subscribed to the
> vim_dev list through the google groups interface, has been waiting
> three weeks and his/her messages still don't appear on the list.
>
> Waiting some days to get approved is not unheard of (not complaining,
> at all), but I think three weeks might point to a problem (still not
> complaining). So, what should this user or anyone else do in this
> situation?

Thanks for letting us know. I usually react pretty fast to those
requests (but to be honest, I didn't see a message waiting for 21 days
or so). Since I am currently on vacation and have only bad network
connectivity I couldn't react faster. I did allow those mails now,
however.

I can imagine, that the other managers of that list, have similar
issues.

In any case, if something like this happens again, you can simply notice
me in private and I will handle as soon as I can.

Best,
Christian
--
Jemand, der aufhört zu werben, um Geld zu sparen, könnte ebenso seine
Uhr anhalten, um Zeit zu sparen.
-- Henry Ford

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: