Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Re: vim and touch typing

Excerpts from Filype Pereira's message of 2015-10-06 05:01:21 -0300:
> Hi.
>
> I am new to vim. I know most of the motion and command stuff but I just don't use them enough.
>
> So, I started reading a vim book and didn't get very far, when I stopped at this line:
>
> > If you can't touch type, then go learn it and then come back to learn vim.
>
> I have not thought about it so much before, So that's what I am doing now.
>
> If you had to do the same, what do you recommend is the best way to learn how to touch type?
>
> Thanks!
>

Hi, I recommend the excellent gnutypist program, it is fun and easy.
Makes you a better person too. ;)

--
Marco Arthur @ (M)arco Creatives

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: