Monday, April 27, 2020

Re: Help can anybody tell me my search string background color need to be change

On 2020-04-27, Kunal Chauhan wrote:
> Also I have noticed right now "verbose set hlsearch" is working when
> separately opening file but when I use cscope -R and from there I entered in
> file there it is not working ?

I would think that once you set 'hlsearch', it would stay set until
you explicitly changed it. Perhaps some plugin is setting it to
off. If you add the question mark (?) to that command as I wrote
a moment ago, you should see what set 'hlsearch' to off. So, after
you execute your cscope command, execute

:verbose set hlsearch?

with the question mark included. That should tell you what set
'hlsearch' to off.

Regards,
Gary

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/20200427180454.GF28061%40phoenix.

No comments: