Friday, April 24, 2020

Re: VIM crash with YouCompleteMe plugin

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 04:36:38PM +0200, Christian Brabandt wrote:
> On Mi, 22 Apr 2020, Marius Gedminas wrote:
>
> > Hm, I sent a reply to this but it never made it to the list. A newer
> > reply in the same thread made it. I've no idea what's going on, but I'm
> > going to try again.
>
> Sometimes, Google decides a mail is spam, and then it is left in the
> moderation queue, even if the user has gone through the moderation
> queue. It used to happen even to me as list moderator.
>
> And then sometimes, Google does not notify list moderators of messages,
> that hang around in the list queue. So they hang around there until
> someone notices and manual approves it.
>
> Together this is rather annoying, but I doubt there is anything we can
> do against :/ In your case however, I did not see your message in the
> moderation queue so I don't really know what happened here.

According to the mail headers, Google's SMTP servers put my local SMTP
server in a timeout for 8 hours.

This happens sometimes, and I'm pretty sure I know why (local users
forwarding all if their incoming mail into gmail, which includes all the
spam my postfix + spamassassin misses).

Marius Gedminas
--
Be cheerful. Strive to be happy

Oh, and we just set fire to your desktop.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vim_use/20200424091511.a3fxf6jpex7k7bq7%40blynas.

No comments: