Friday, April 30, 2010

vim wired usage issue that need help

Hi folks,

I am running Windows 7. In it I run a VMware (Fedora linux) where my
projects files are. I mapped the projects folder in windows 7. The
Vim is installed on windows 7 and I can use the mouse to point a file
and right click mouse and in the popup menu, use 'Edit with Vim',
'Edit with existing vim - myopenedfile.txt'.

The issue is:

If i open just one file, or open files one by one, ':pwd' in vim will
show me the correct path where the current file is;

But if I highlight 2 or more files and right click and open them with
'open with a single vim', after I check ':pwd' in vim, it shows
c:\windows\system32.

Since my tags for the projects is in the top directory of the
projects, vim won't find the tag file any more.

Any suggestions is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: