Saturday, October 30, 2010

Re: AIX

Also, the only parameter that I gave configure was to disable the GUI.  Plain old vi works just fine.  I tried installing 6.4, and that does the same thing.  I have been using vim for around four years on HP-UX without any problems.

John

On 10/29/2010 8:14 PM, JC wrote:
I installed 7.3 tonight on AIX, and whenever I use the 'o' key to insert a new line below the current line it doesn't shift the lines down until I <ESC>, and Ctrl-L.  I've used dtterm, vt100, and xterm.  I'm using putty.  Any ideas?
 
John
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
 
No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.864 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3226 - Release Date: 10/29/10 13:34:00

No comments: