Tuesday, October 26, 2010

VIM, TCL, and TAG

Hi,

I'm having trouble using tag on tcl files in VIM. I have created the
tag
file in the base directory and it's there. I can do :tag tagname. But
I
can't use the ctrl-] shortcut to jump into tcl proc

The problem is that in the files I'm working with, many proc are
defined
using namespace, so they have this format: ::ns_name::proc_name

The tag file defines path for ::ns_name::proc_name, so it works

but the ctrl-] shortcut, depending on the cursor placement, would only
search ns_name or proc_name, and so I get the tag not found error
message.

Anyway around this?

Thanks!

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: