Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Re: VIM, TCL, and TAG

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:59 AM, a b <pppbigppp@gmail.com> wrote:
>   Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble using tag on tcl files in VIM. I have created the
> tag
> file in the base directory and it's there. I can do :tag tagname. But
> I
> can't use the ctrl-] shortcut to jump into tcl proc
>
> The problem is that in the files I'm working with, many proc are
> defined
> using namespace, so they have this format:  ::ns_name::proc_name
>
> The tag file defines path for ::ns_name::proc_name, so it works
>
> but the ctrl-] shortcut, depending on the cursor placement, would only
> search ns_name or proc_name, and so I get the tag not found error
> message.
>
> Anyway around this?

:help iskeyword

nazri.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: