help better than me. For future reference, on this list we prefer
bottom-posting: write your reply below a short, relevant quote from the
previous message.)
I can't see anything in your gvimrc that would cause this either, and
indentexpr looks OK. Maybe some other option is wrong. Please do this:
- Open your file that isn't working
- :redir @"
- :set
- :redir END
- :new
- :put
and send us the resulting data. We may be able to spot the problem from
that.
Ben.
On 6/02/11 9:54 AM, Braden Douglass wrote:
> Thank you Ben for those helpful commands. I have been searching around for a
> command to push back what indent file VIM was look at. Anyway, here is the result
> of the verbose including what my indents look like. The HTML indent seems to
> function fine as long as I invoke Sparkup but hand coding the framework nothing
> happens. I have also included my gvimrc file since that it might be the culprit
> but doubt it.
>
> Gvimrc: http://cl.ly/4Q4d
>
> Braden Sawyer Douglass
> Technology / Community Advocate
> P:about.me/bdouglass <http://www.about.me/bdouglass>
> Schedule a Meeting: http://tungle.me/bradendouglass
> "To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing."
> – Elbert Hubbard via Tim Ferriss
>
>
>
> On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Ben Schmidt <mail_ben_schmidt@yahoo.com.au
> <mailto:mail_ben_schmidt@yahoo.com.au>> wrote:
>
> On 5/02/11 4:40 AM, Braden Douglass wrote:
>
> Ok everyone, I can't seem to get this wrangled so I figured I would send my
> question to the pros. I am using the Janus bundle that Katz put together along
> with MacVim. All is good except I am having some odd indent issues. With
> PHP, I
> am getting nothing, even if the php open and close tags are on one indent, any
> internals will get slammed to the leftmost wall. I also have smartindent and
> autoindent on so no problem there. In addition, I realized that a bunch of the
> .vim autoindent files didn't come down when I installed MacVim via
> homebrew and
> went back and nabbed them so that is all good as well. Completely lost.
> Thanks for
> the help all! Oh and vimrc file attached here: http://cl.ly/4NjN
>
> K, THANKS! -Braden
>
>
> Hmm. Things look pretty much right.
>
> Check 'paste' is off (:verbose set paste?) and what your value of
> 'indentexpr' is (:verbose set indentexpr?).
>
> If that doesn't help you, the output of :set would probably be good to
> post on the list, so we can see all your options (make sure you've
> opened a PHP file that isn't working, so we see the relevant ones!). We
> might be able to spot what's wrong.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ben.
>
>
>
>
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
No comments:
Post a Comment