Monday, February 7, 2011

Re: Reflowing paragraph text.

On 02/07/2011 05:37 PM, Marco wrote:
> On 2011-02-08 Ben Schmidt<mail_ben_schmidt@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>
>>> Also you can use gqap to format current complete paragraph.
>>
>> Or gqip which I find easier to type as I don't have to use the same
>> finger twice in a row. :-)
>
> One question. If I enter one additional line, and I press gqap or gqip I
> have two spaces too much in the wrapped text. How to avoid this?
> Example:
>
> Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod
> tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
> Here a sentence is added into the paragraph.
> Ut enim ad minim
> veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea
> commodo consequat.
>
> After pressing gqap there are two space characters too much, one before
> and one after the new line input:
>
> Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod
> tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Here a sentence is
> added into the paragraph. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud
> exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
>
> BTW: setting fo+=a is awesome!
>
> Regards
> Marco
>
>

see :help 'joinspaces

-rainyday

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: