Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Re: Tagbar: a Taglist-like plugin that can handle scopes like classes etc.

2011/2/22 Jan Larres <lists@majutsushi.net>:
> yes, that would certainly be handy. Unfortunately ctags doesn't provide
> this information, so I can't do anything about it in Tagbar. Someone
> would have to extend ctags first, then I could use it in Tagbar.

hmm... in my tags file generated by ctags there is for example:
BrowseDialog::lSetRecord
/home/karol.samborski/workspace/kfw/framework/include/dialog.h /^
long lSetRecord;$/;" m class:BrowseDialog access:protected

so I think it's possible...
I generated my tags file like this:
ctags -R --sort=yes --c++-kinds=+p --fields=+iaS --extra=+q
--language-force=C++ -f tags path

Another little thing is that there is no information about what
function returns.
I hope this helps.

Regards,
Karol Samborski

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: