Thursday, February 3, 2011

Re: What approaches do you think are the best ways to GET TO KNOW Vim?

use it!
On Feb 3, 2011 4:59 PM, "ConcreteVitamin" <concretevitamin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am capable of very basic manipulations of vim, and benefit from
> editting my .vimrc file according to various tutorials. However, I'd
> like to get to know Vim, specifically about its scripts and advanced
> manipulations.
>
> Recently I just read several help texts. I find them informative, yet
> I think it would be best to learn if there are practice tasks to which
> I can apply the new-learned knowledge. What do you suggest?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> ConcreteVitamin
>
> --
> You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
> Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
> For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: