Friday, December 2, 2011

Re: expression register as calculator with floats?

>
> > Now it works in my GVim as well, the problem turned out to be some
> > locale settings. I changed system language from en_DK to en_GB and now
> > the expression calculator works with floats in gvim. Nice! Thanks.
> > / Pauli
>
> Do you mean $LANG in linux? I have got the same issue with pt_BR.UTF8 :/
>
I'm running Ubuntu and changed the language settings via GUI's (system
-> administration -> language support -> Text-tab and selected
"English (United Kingdom)" instead of my previus). I must admit that
I'm not sure exactly which changes is made (just that gvim works as
wanted now), and my $LANG is now "en_GB.utf8" so it seems like your
right it's a change in $LANG.
/ Pauli

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: