Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Re: Vim Script that displays site-packages source python

Maybe I am not saying it right. Ill try again. I am looking to be able to get source of a file that is installed in the site-packages directory. Instead of opening the file and finding where it is in the package I want to be able to do :PySource django.views.generic.DetailView and it open a new buffer or window with the source of the DetialView. Or something similar?

Thanks again,

Colin

On Sunday, February 19, 2012 9:45:49 PM UTC-5, Colin Wood wrote:
Looking for a plugin that will show a site-package or python code for
a import. Anyone know of any or got any suggestions I knew about pyref
but that just sends me ot the docs and pydoc but Id like to just view
the code itself.

Thanks,

Colin

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: