Sunday, May 27, 2012

Re: Folding on markdown headers

On 2012-05-27 18:10, Eric Weir wrote:
>> Try out Voom, which has a markdown mode
>> >
>> > <http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2657>
>> >
>> > I never thought I'd like a two-pane outliner (and one
>> > written in Python too -- no offense but I came across
>> > Perl first! :-) but I use it all the time now.
> Thanks, BJP. I had it installed for a while, but didn't fully appreciate it's utility.
> I'm a committed vimwiki user, and another user recently
recommended it to the user group.
> Currently I'm trying to figure out how to get vim-addon-manager
to install it.
> [I want to rely on vam for managing my plugins.]
>

I use pathogen and had no trouble installing anything so far.

The good thing with pandoc is that its markdown is a superset
of vanilla markdown, and it has a strict option to disable
extended syntax.

/bpj

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: