Thursday, May 31, 2012

Re: Tab Order

Hi Jan,

I'd like to be able to make Vim focus the left tab too (after closing a tab). Did you find a way to do it without having to use a new command?

Scott. :)

On Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:40:10 PM UTC+10, Jan wrote:
> On Tuesday, 15 May, 2012 at 16:44:12 BST, Ben Fritz wrote:
> >I read this as wanting to jump back to the most recent tab, no matter where it is. E.g., you're in tab 1, open tab a as shown, go to tab 3, then back to tab a, then close tab a, you wanted to be in tab 3. Is this correct?
>
> That's correct. Most of the suggested solutions so far would have me retrain myself in the way that I close tabs (ie. type something other than :q), which I'm not willing to do. I thought that there might be a setting for this, but I suppose I'll have to create a function like you suggested in your other post.
>
> --
>
> .

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: