Monday, May 28, 2012

Re: Folding on markdown headers

On May 27, 2012, at 7:45 PM, Chris Jones wrote:

> Not all at once.. for me at least.. it's been a slow process.,

Thanks, Chris. I can go with what you describe, though I would probably go more slowly than you.

Likewise with splitting the screen having the user manual in one window, trying things out in the other.

I do wish now that I hadn't gotten rid of my hard copy. [I think I gave it to the Salvation Army!]

I'd be interested in your opinion---or that of any others here--of "Hacking Vim 7.2" recommended here <http://iccf-holland.org/click5.html.

FYI, I've been using vim about one year now. I don't code, though I can sometimes figure out how to tweak existing code to get a plugin to work or to get vim to work the way I want. [I stress "sometime."]

Regards,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA USA
eeweir@bellsouth.net

"Hatred destroys. Love heals."

- Eknath Easwaran

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: