Sunday, May 27, 2012

Re: Folding on markdown headers

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Eric Weir <eeweir@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>
> I'm intrigued by pandoc. My reason for going with straight markdown at the moment is that I use Scrivener for larger writing projects and Scrivener relies on multimarkdown, and extension of markdown, to convert Scrivener documents to LaTGeX.
>

The beauty of the Pandoc plugin (and the Pandoc converter) is that you
can use it and still use only markdown or multimarkdown as your
markup, but it gives you a bunch of additional features anyway. I work
pretty much only in Markdown, but Pandoc plugin is a godsend.

And if my needs go past what Markdown can do, I just keep using Pandoc
and use features it supports beyond the Markdown syntax...

c
--
Chris Lott <chris@chrislott.org>

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: