Monday, June 4, 2012

Re: Suggestion: change in open fold by mouse behaviour

On Tuesday, February 28, 2012 11:15:16 PM UTC-5, andrei kulakov wrote:
> I think it would be good if clicking to open a fold with a mouse
> would jump cursor to the first line of the fold.
>
> Usually, when I open a fold, I want to look at it starting from the top.
> When a fold is a few screens wide and current line is under the fold,
> the only way to look at the top of it after it's open is to scroll a
> few screens up. I run into this all the time. It's much easier to
> jump back with ctrl-o than to page up unknown number of times.
>
> What do you guys think?
>
> -ak

HEy Guys,

Thanks for the help. The only issue I see with this is working with virtualenviorments. I do use the virutalenv package I wasnt sure if there was a more native VIM command to show it. I know K will open the help docs for a import.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: