Saturday, June 2, 2012

Re: XIM Input Method for Motif Gvim

On Sat, Jun 02, 2012 at 08:08:04AM EDT, Christian Brabandt wrote:

> I have recently been working on the Motif GUI and noticed, that my
> gvim always show XIM INSERT, when in insert mode. I keep reading :h
> xim and mbyte-XIM, but I seem to be missing something. So my questions
> are:

> 1) Why is XIM enabled by default?
> 2) How do I use it?
> 3) And most importantly: How do I turn if off?

Do you have an IME set up..? Doesn't sound rational, but perhaps you
need one installed.. in order to turn it off..?

CJ

--
Hi! My name is bobby...

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: