Thursday, November 28, 2013

Re: Encoding Issues on Windows

hi Alexander,
>Now, the problem is that I don't understand why when I type anything non-ANSI in terminal Vim, I see `?` symbols? Furthermore, Airline does not display fancy symbols from patched Consolas as well.How to configure true Unicode for terminal Vim on Win32?
 
I download ConEmu and find the same question as you.
after a little goole,I press:
:set termencoding
and find *utf-8*
then, I put those in my _vimrc:
 
set encoding=utf-8                                                            "解决各种乱码问题
if has("win32") || has("win64")
    set termencoding=gbk
endif
if has("linux") || has("unix")
    set termencoding=utf-8
endif
 
and question disappear! :)

dyh_2011
 
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
 
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments: