Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Re: Re : OCaml mode : unable to use \t (type display)

Hello,

thank you for this response.

>
> Can you say which version of vim you are using?

I'm using vim 7.4.

> I think it is related to your configuration as I use it without problem
>
> for months.
>
> Maybe you can send me your vimrc file, I will say you if I can reproduce
>
> the bug.
>

Ok I finally found where it comes from (in the vimrc); I use the following lines to automatically store/restore foldings :

au BufWinLeave ?* mkview
au BufWinEnter ?* silent loadview

It seems that the second one causes the problem. I don't understand all the code in the ocaml.vim file, but I believe that the annotation file is opened and then the previous buffer restored, the problem might come from that. Did you work on this part of the code ?

I don't know exactly how to deal with that… but for the moment I deleted this line of my vimrc file and type display works as expected. (Maybe there is a solution for having both functionalities at the very end of this page http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Make_views_automatic but for the moment I can't have it working.)

Thanks a lot,
Antoine.

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: