Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Re: Setting the TEXINPUTS and BIBINPUTS varibles for latex inside vim/gVim

Hi Jaime!

On Mi, 25 Mär 2015, Jaime A Millan Quijano wrote:

> I apologise if my question seems a bit naive, but what do you mean by "setting the variables in ~/.profile".
>
> When I open my .profile I only see the following line "export PATH="/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:$PATH""
>
> Do I just add the line and save?
> let g:Tex_TEXINPUTS = '/usr/local ..."
>
> Thanks a lot

.profile is for your shell environment. You need to put vim specific
configuration into ~/.vimrc

Best
Christian
--
Ironie ist der Weg und Übung zur Laune.
-- Jean Paul

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: