Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Re: Looking for a simple Lisp"""IDE"""

Meino.Cramer@gmx.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am starting to learn Lisp. And I want to use vim
> for that, because there is no other editor... ;)
>
> I am looking for something simple, which executes my current
> lisp code in the buffer via sbcl (Steel Bank Common lisp).
>
> I tried to install slimv and limp and failed ... and I think,
> they are too big for me...I dont need hyperspec and thesaurus
> and...an embedded mp3 play with bluetooth (THIS IS NO IMPLIED
> CRITISM! It is only an expression of my helplessness... :)
>
> I onlu want:
> Edit Lisp code in vim (I installed pared and rainbox parens) and
> a way to send the code to sbcl in another buffer.
>
> What can I use for that?
>
Hello, Meino:

You might find RunView of interest:

You may get a new version of RunView from:

http://mysite.verizon.net/astronaut/vim/index.html#RUNVIEW (beta)

To install, simply:

vim RunView.vba.gz
:so %
:q

You'll want to put

let b:runview_filtcmd= "sbcl"

in .vim/ftplugin/lisp.vim . That way, when you edit a lisp file and
type :RV runview will know what command to invoke to run lisp on your
buffer.

Regards,
Chip Campbell

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: