Friday, September 25, 2015

Re: visincr and mswin not compatible

jordi_frei wrote:
> Thanks Chip!
>
> I tried this new version but I still get the same error. but on the web in
> says version 21d, I don't know if this is important.
>
> I commented the following lines from your script and then it works, but I
> don't know if this would mess up other functionalities.
>
> " if &selection == "exclusive"
> " let rghtcol= rghtcol - 1
> " endif
>
Hello!

Looks like my updating scripts had a glitch due to my website server
changing a path on me (ie. the cd ... in the ftp failed, so the upload
went to the wrong directory, which isn't linked to by the html). I
think I have cleaned up most of the situation; at least, visincr is now
showing as v21e and, when I downloaded it, I got v21e.

So if you'd try downloading visincr again, you should get the corrected
copy.

Regards,
Chip Campbell

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: