Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Re: Typing Persian (Farsi) in Vim

On Di, 27 Nov 2018, Bahman Eslami wrote:

>
> I also wonder why there is no option to disable farsi or arabic on vim
> compile. The terminal I use supports bidi text, so in order to build
> the vim correctly for my terminal, I have to change config and
> features file in the source to disable farsi and arabic, which is
> inconvenient if I want to keep updating the vim.

If you can create a patch that makes this feature configurable via a
configure switch, I am pretty sure this would be appreciated.

Best,
Christian
--
Ich sei, gewährt mir die Bitte, in eurem Bunde der Dritte.
-- Friedrich Johann Christoph Schiller (Die Bürgschaft)

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: