Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Using Vim to manage my Browser Bookmarks for all my devices from my own server

People,

All the Browser Bookmark Manager and syncing tools etc don't do enough
of what I would like to be able to do - I have been thinking that if I
could securely share a text file for bookmarks from my Fedora Server and
be able to edit it with the server's Vim, I would have my bookmarks in a
form that I could do nearly everything I wanted to using folds, sorting
etc

I realise the biggest problem is probably security but assuming that
could be resolved, do people have suggestions about how I could get this
scenario to work?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

PO Box 896
Cowra NSW 2794
Australia
E-mail: phil@pricom.com.au

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: