Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Windows, Vim and command line copies

All,

Not a novice user to VIM (btw, please delete the account andy.kennedy@adtran.com if it didn't already as I'm not there anymore), but I have a noob question.

I'm now working in Windows -- and feeling dirty -- but within Konsole, I used to be able to copy and paste directly out of the vim command line. Now, I have a text that I wanted to copy: after set guifont, I get the text guifont=Courier_New:h8:cANSI:qDRAFT and wanted to copy it (which I can do now from LOOKOUT! since I've typed it in), but I would like to know how I can do this for the future.

This is GVim2 for Windows, version 8.1.1.

So sorry for the noob question, and thanks to all the developers for making my life in Windows easier by porting Vim to it!

Andy

--
--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments: