Friday, October 22, 2010

Re: Howto use the built-in tohtml.vim plugin when :set noloadplugins

On Oct 21, 3:09 am, pansz <pan.shi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I usually use :set noloadplugins in my .vimrc, and load plugins only
> when I need.
>
> If I want to use built-in netrwPlugin, I use :runtime plugin/
> netrwPlugin.vim
> If I want to use built-in gzip, I use :runtime plugin/gzip.vim
>
> But when I want to use built-in tohtml, :runtime plugin/tohtml.vim
> does not work. After do that the :Tohtml command is not registered.
>
> Anything else to load for tohtml.vim?

This should work. However, note that the :TOhtml command is only
loaded as follows:

if !&cp && !exists(":TOhtml") && has("user_commands")

Make sure you are in 'nocompatible' mode and have not defined the
command yourself if you want to use :TOhtml.

You might be able to do a :runtime syntax/2html.vim instead of
using :TOhtml if you really, really want your 'compatible' mode, but
I'm not 100% sure that will work either in 'compatible' mode.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: