Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Re: autoalign and html

Cesar Romani wrote:
> On 30/01/2012 10:04 a.m., Marcin Szamotulski wrote:
> > On 09:51 Mon 30 Jan , Charles Campbell wrote:
> >> Marcin Szamotulski wrote:
> >>> You can check the AutoAlign version (v14i) from:
> >>> http://drchip.0sites.net/astronaut/vim/#AUTOALIGN
> >>>
> >>> Best,
> >>> Marcin
> >>>
> >>> On 18:47 Sat 28 Jan , Cesar Romani wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> I'm using wim 7.3.420 on windows 7 with the latest version of
> >>>> AutoAlign. Whenever I edit a html file and try to close "<table"
> >>>> with ">" I get:
> >>>>
> >>>> --------------------
> >>>> Error detected while processing function AutoAlign:
> >>>> line 70:
> >>>> E108: No such variable: "b:autoalign"
> >>>> --------------------
> >>>>
> >>>> That doesn't happen with other tags, only with<table>
> >>>>
> >>>> Many thanks in advance,
> >>>>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> Like Marcin S, I don't see an error with<table> in *.html files
> >> using v14i.
> > I didn't say I don't see an error ;) [I did not try] - this is my
> > personal experience with (Auto)Align plugin to test the most recent
> > version :).
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Marcin
>
> Thanks Marcin and Chip, it works with v14i. I tried to update AutoAlign
> with GLVS and I thought it'd update to the latest version but it wasn't
> the case.
V13 is the latest version released to vim.sf.net. My website has more
"experimental" versions. Eventually, for example, I will release v14...

Regards,
C Campbell

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: