Thursday, March 29, 2012

Abbreviations do not work with

Hello,


I wanted to add an abbreviation for my email, but I found that none of
my abbreviations work the way I expect them to.

example.

:ab jjm example@gmail.com

when I type jjm in insert mode - after I hit space, nothing happens.
If I use any other key after this, then the abbreviation expands as
expected (I can use <CR>, ', ' , '\' and many others)

Why won't my abbreviations work with space bar?

Using MacVim - vim 7.3
(.vimrc file follows)
syntax on
"Highlights matching bracket pairs.
set showmatch

set backspace=indent,eol,start
set nocompatible

"Set Colorscheme - I like this one because I can read comments
colorscheme vividchalk
au FocusGained * :colorscheme vividchalk
au FocusLost * :colorscheme wombat

"Experimental Justin Shit
set statusline=%F\ \ %m%r%h%w\ \ \ \ TYPE=%{&ff}:%Y\ \ \ \ BUF=%n\ %=\
[ASCII=\%03.3b\ :\ HEX=\%02.2B]\ \ \ \ [COL=%v\ :\ LINE=%l\ :\ %L\
lines\ :\ %p%%]\ \
"This option is for Tex I believe
filetype off


" Set preview program for PDF's
let g:Tex_ViewRule_pdf = 'Preview'


"Turn on Conceal feature which I thought would be cool.
set cole=2
hi Conceal guibg=black guifg=white

"This loads my plugins for me - by default stored in bundles/
call pathogen#infect()
filetype plugin indent on
set modelines=0
set encoding=utf-8
set scrolloff=3
set autoindent
set showmode
set showcmd
set hidden
set wildmenu
set wildmode=list:longest,full
set visualbell
set cursorline
set ttyfast
set ruler
set laststatus=2

"Line numbers are relative from cursor position - Not sure if I like
it yet or
"not!
set relativenumber
set undofile

"If I change focus, save the file - even if temporarily
au FocusLost * :wa
au FocusLost * silent! wa


"Set mapleader to , - surely faster than \
let mapleader = ","

"Make a new vertical split window
nnoremap <leader>w <C-w>v<C-w>l

nnoremap / /\v
vnoremap / /\v
set ignorecase
set smartcase
set gdefault
set incsearch
set showmatch
set hlsearch
nnoremap <leader><space> :noh<cr>
nnoremap <leader>nt :NERDTree<cr>
""nnoremap <tab> %
""vnoremap <tab> %
nnoremap j gj
nnoremap k gk
nnoremap <leader>q gqip
inoremap ii <ESC>
let tlist_tex_settings = 'latex;s:sections;g:graphics;l:labels'
let tlist_make_settings = 'make;m:makros;t:targets'

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: