Wednesday, March 28, 2012

delete between lines problem

I often find myself with this kind of problem. I would like to go from this

main :: IO ()
main = first line of something  -- cursors is somewhere here
       second line of something
      
to this

main :: IO ()
main = second line of something

Generally speaking, i move through "first line of something" with 'w' and 'b', press 'D' and then 'x'... but the latter part is not working as I expect (i.e. bringing 'up' the second line).

I looked in the manual on how to modify x behaviour, but I wondered if there is another (more simple or more 'correct') solution

Thanks in advance

-F

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: