Friday, April 27, 2012

Problem with :only remaping

Hi

I am notorious use vim with many splits.
Because my sloppy typing skills I have problem with
:only option

or rather shortucts
CTRL-W CTRL-O

To workaround that I added to .vimrc

"block only one
nnoremap <C-W>O :echo "You dont want this"<CR>
nnoremap <C-W>o :echo "You dont want this"<CR>
nnoremap <C-W><C-O> :echo "You dont want this"<CR>

But this doesn't work, or at least not always.

When I press it sequential very fast the switch to only one window is
blocked.
when I do it
<C-W> [pause for a second] <C-O>
then
I get only one window.

I also use
set timeoutlen=350

My vim's version is
VIM - Vi IMproved 7.3 (2010 Aug 15, compiled Mar 25 2012 20:18:58)





--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: