Saturday, April 28, 2012

Re: map Ctrl with special characters

On Friday, April 27, 2012 5:45:15 PM UTC+2, rameo wrote:
> I still have problems mapping keys.
>
> On my keyboard I have these keys I want to map:
> <C-ò>
> <C-à>
> <C-è>
> <C-ù>
> <C-ì>
>
> Tony once told in a message these info:
> ò = (0xF2, o-grave) and <M-r> (Alt+0x72, Alt-r)
> à = (0xE0, a-grave) and <M-`> (Alt+0x60, Alt-backtick)
> è = (0xE8, e-grave) and <M-h> (Alt+0x68, Alt-h)
> ù = (0xF9, u-grave) and <M-y> (Alt+0x79, Alt-y)
> ì = (0xEC, i-grave) and <M-l> (Alt+0x6C, Alt-l)
>
> But how to combine these letters to the Ctrl key?


When I hit Ctrl-K in insert mode followed by Ctrl-ò nothing happened.
When I hit Ctrl-Q (I have the gvim win version) in insert mode followed by Ctrl-ò again nothing happened.

Yes ^V (+ ^K) doesn't disappear near the bottom right corner of the Vim screen as you've indicated.

Does this mean that I can't map these keys with Ctrl?
I had to use C-Q.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: