Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Re: Use count as argument for a map

On 24 Abr, 16:51, Ben Fritz <fritzophre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 24, 2012 2:05:59 AM UTC-5, esquifit wrote:
> > I have a bunch of numbers and for each of them I have to find all
> > occurrences in a file, that is: for the first number, find all lines
> > containing the number, for the second one the same, and so on.

> I might try using the search() function and the v:count variable rather than a / search. <count> is for user-defined commands using the :command command, not for mappings using the :map command set.

Yes, I know that <count> is for commands. I mentioned because I
thought it would be possible to map a key to a user-defined command
with which I could capture the count. I wasn't aware of v:count, this
seems to be what I needed.Thank you!
e.

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: