Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Re: vcscommand (was "Using :diffpatch with a non-file source?")

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Tim Chase <vim@tim.thechases.com> wrote:
Just installed vcscommand and am hitting some strange errors when I issue "VCSBlame" in my git repo.  Based on what I see in the (literally) screen full of red/error text (dumped below), it looks like it's trying to use bzr instead of git on my file. (for the record, VCSVimDiff does work fine).  I didn't see anything in the vcscommand docs on how it detects the repo type.

Tim,

  Could you please add the following to your VIMRC?  BZR is identifying itself as being able to handle the git repo, and this should make choose git preferentially:

let VCSCommandVCSTypePreference = 'git'

Thank you,
bob

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: