Friday, November 30, 2012

Re: email plugin

> when you launch vim to edit a piece of mail (or any other text), it *is*
> "real" Vim.
[..]
> I don't understand what you want that these solutions don't give you.

For example you don't have access back to your to your inbox if you edit an
email from an external editor. Anyway it seems like my problems are solved:


> ERROR: Error installing vmail:
> ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.

It seems like the only piece I was missing was:
sudo apt-get install ruby1.9.1-dev

BTW I'm evaluating vmail just for about 30 minutes but I'm impressed already!
Wow! It works almost exactly as I wanted

Bost

--
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php

No comments: